If you’ve ever accidentally deleted a photo from your Android phone, don’t panic! There are several ways to recover deleted photos from your Android phone. In this article, we’ll outline the best methods for recovering photos from your Android phone.
What is Android Photo Recovery?
Android photo recovery is a feature that allows you to recover photos that were deleted from your Android phone. It’s important to make sure all of your photos are backed up before deleting them because if you delete a photo from your Android phone and it’s not backed up elsewhere, the only way to recover it is through this feature.
To use the photo data recovery feature, first, open the image that was deleted. Then click on Photo Recovery in the top right corner of the screen. This will then allow you to browse through all of your files and find all of the previously deleted photos. You can then select which ones you want to delete again or restore. If you’re looking for an app that does this for you automatically, there are plenty of options available for download on Google Play.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android
There are three simple steps for recovering deleted photos from your Android phone:
- Connect to a computer and back up photos from the SD card.
- Boot your Android phone into recovery mode.
- Restore photos from the backup on your computer (after connecting to a computer).
Backup your Photos first
The first step is to back up your photos. This ensures that if something goes wrong with your phone, you will still be able to access all of your photos from the cloud or another device.
To do this on an Android phone:
1) Go to “Settings”
2) Scroll down to “Backup & reset”
3) Tap on “Backup my data”
4) In the window that pops up, tap on “Backup Contacts, Calendar, Messages and Data”
5) After your data has been backed up, you can find it in the cloud by going under the app called “My Files”
6) Your backup should be complete at this point.
You can now go ahead and delete some photos. To do this on an iPhone:
1) Goto Settings > iCloud > Backup
2) If you are not already signed in to iCloud, select the “Add Account” option
3) Select “PC/Mac”
4) Enter your AppleID credentials
5) Click “Start Backup”
6) Your backup should be complete at this point. You can now go ahead and delete some photos.
Try photo recovery apps
The first step to recovering photos from your Android phone is to download a photo recovery app. There are many photo recovery apps on the market, but some of the best include iMyFone D-Back, APKPure Photo Recovery, and PhoneRescue.
Check your SD card
The SD card is one of the best options for backing up your photos if you don’t have an external hard drive. To find the SD card on your phone, follow these steps:
- Open your Settings and select Storage.
- Tap the SD card to view all the files currently saved on your SD card.
- If you want to find the particular folder where photos are stored, open Photos and tap Menu > Storage Location.
- Now you can navigate to a particular folder to backup or delete photos from that specific location on your phone’s SD card.
Sometimes people accidentally delete photos from their Android phones by mistake. But if you can’t recover them, you can always try these photo recovery apps to get back the lost photos.